Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22160 SYP / MNT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 823,475 £ (3,715,991 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)