Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21942 SYP / MNT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 118% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 431,767 £ (1,967,760 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)