Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.744 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 299,059 £ (18,995 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)