Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.717 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 597,279 £ (40,584 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (35 minutes ago)