Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.343 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 266,327 £ (16,296 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)