Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.573 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,230 £ (18,637 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)