Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,020 £ (₨40,451) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)