Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.693 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 700,194 £ (47,656 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)