Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.391 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 313,100 £ (20,343 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)