Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 471%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.397 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 508,088 £ (R$ 3,188) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)