Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.518 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 465,542 £ (R$ 3,073) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)