Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 437%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.892 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 131% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 939,572 £ (R$ 5,876) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)