Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.069 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 139% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 442,562 £ (R$ 3,252) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)