Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.518 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 481,144 £ (R$ 3,175) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)