Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34241 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 360,835 £ (1,053,821 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)