Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34202 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 75% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 382,215 £ (1,117,521 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)