Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.218 SYP / BAM *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 102% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 367,906 £ (1,209KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)