Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02267 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,839 £ (10,403,433 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)