Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02272 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,806 £ (10,159,903 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (44 minutes ago)