Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.628 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 810,421 £ (Bs 15,697) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)