Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02065 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 190,064 £ (Bs 9,203,887) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)