Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.137 SYP / TMT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 875,780 £ (5,952 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)