Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 202,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 192,850 £ (122,159 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)