Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 649%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.999 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 250% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 720,467 £ (€1,189) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)