Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17803 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 386,683 £ (COL$2,171,966) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)