Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17724 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 742,608 £ (COL$4,189,919) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)