Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18113 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 357,685 £ (COL$1,974,705) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (36 minutes ago)