Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.545 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 662,759 £ (2,900 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)