Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.986 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 420,350 £ (₨52,636) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)