Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.949 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 204,911 £ (₨25,780) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (23 minutes ago)