Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 265% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 772,961 £ ($1,501) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)