Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.815 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 362,818 £ (ARS $14,055) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)