Cost of living comparison between Tucumán, Argentina and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.492 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 726,988 £ (ARS $22,375) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)