Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.712 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 274% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 777,820 £ (¥165,085) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)