Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.499 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,309,079 £ (¥290,975) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)