Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.531 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 239% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,378,402 £ (¥304,221) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)