Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.494 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,053 £ (¥233,004) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (40 minutes ago)