Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 651%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.726 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 464% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,658 £ (kr 37,721) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)