Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 622%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.199 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 441% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,648 £ (kr 16,808) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)