Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 670%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.156 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 464% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,063 £ (kr 18,342) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)