Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 642%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.443 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 431% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 976,385 £ (kr 15,891) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)