Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 540%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.406 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 434% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,320 £ (kr 18,911) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (29 minutes ago)