Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 598%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.771 SYP / NOK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 446% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,048,197 £ (kr 15,698) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)