Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 464%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.042 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 193% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 645,114 £ (C$1,577) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)