Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.795 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 189% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,995 £ (C$2,952) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)