Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 387.185 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 185% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,158,353 £ (C$2,992) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)