Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.263 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 240% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,276,710 £ (3,534 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)