Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 481%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34209 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 265% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,427,682 £ (4,173,428 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (21 minutes ago)