Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34204 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 224% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 626,253 £ (1,830,920 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)