Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 472%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34209 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 220% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 687,028 £ (2,008,334 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (23 minutes ago)