Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34210 SYP / LBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 267% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,492,474 £ (4,362,670 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)