Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 198,320 £ (385 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)