Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.741 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 194,021 £ ($b2,596) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (36 minutes ago)