Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.654 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 147% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 964,845 £ (€1,676) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)