Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.243 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 143% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 987,945 £ (€1,812) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)