Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.288 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 95% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 376,840 £ (2,667TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)