Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.755 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 89% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 707,893 £ (4,994TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)