Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.653 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 289,493 £ (2,616TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)