Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.284 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 716,704 £ (€1,182) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)