Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.248 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 381,068 £ (2,737 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)