Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.007 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 61% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 627,471 £ (Mex$ 26,136) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)