Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01462 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 258,650 £ (﷼ 17,695,347) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)