Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 219,884 £ (﷼ 17,933,003) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)