Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 393.815 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 230% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,342,629 £ (AU$3,409) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)