Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.452 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,616 £ (руб 38,051) in Tol'yatti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)