Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 386% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 879,135 £ (¥182,314) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (40 minutes ago)