Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 519%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.638 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 444% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,210,148 £ (¥476,544) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)