Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 498%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.614 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 412% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 993,558 £ (¥215,354) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)