Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 338,978 £ (¥70,332) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)