Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,739 £ (¥289,716) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)