Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.652 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 546,690 £ (117,523 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (44 minutes ago)