Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.750 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 196,671 £ (₨25,378) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)