Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 624,130 £ (₨78,145) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)