Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.936 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,357 £ (₨40,492) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)