Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.547 SYP / MDL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 199,657 £ (6,994 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)