Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.921 SYP / MDL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 445,471 £ (17,186 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)