Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.178 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 866,869 £ (207,495 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)