Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.559 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 448,542 £ (98,396 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)