Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.027 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 990,801 £ (元13,206) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)