Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 237,172 £ (₨29,696) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)