Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.638 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 400,753 £ (₨52,468) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)