Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.557 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 218,135 £ (₨28,866) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)