Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.926 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 418,633 £ (₨52,815) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)