Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.292 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 286,848 £ (5,283 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)