Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.267 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 304,529 £ (5,510 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)