Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.856 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,128 £ (25,534 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)