Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.625 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 204,676 £ (10,429₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)