Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.622 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 434,497 £ (22,143₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)