Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.559 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,662 £ (11,793₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)