Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.320 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 139% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 472,676 £ (R$ 3,417) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (43 minutes ago)