Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 588%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 554,825 £ (CH$642,330) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)